Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

First one of these blog thingys

Hi there. I have never kept a diary but I think I will give this a go.

What to talk about. I have an average life and don't seem to do much. I have 3 children a wife and a morgage. We have been married over 20 years and seem to be happy. I have more of a fat stomach than I used to. Some people say its contentment.... I say its too much Cadbury's chocolate!

Life is a round of work, kids, tidying up and sleeping.

Who is this designed for? I'm not vain enough to think that anyone will be interested. However, I enjoy reading other peoples blogs and they probably think their lives are unexceptional too.

More thoughts to follow............

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?